Slave:
There is a lot of dialogue! We don’t want to know the author; we want to know the soup guy. Sometimes, dialogue gives a more perfect vision of the subject.
Ah! We need to stop reading different essays! I can’t decide who I want to write about.
More subject ideas:
Bill Sparks
Pres. Reed
Pick the subject and the side of that person I want to show. I need to decide what I want the reader to know about that person and keep other sides from leaking in. I don’t need “fluff.” To pick that, I need to ask myself, what is unique. Lucas: living day-to-day. Warrants for his arrest. Or
Bill Sparks: living a life of service.
Warning: Don’t try to cover too much ground.
Levels of reflection:
To work on:
Fill it with more details, and add my own commentary. Make my current-self talk. Not just the “me” living the event.
No comments:
Post a Comment