Diagnosing and Treating...
Wow! Another essay I absolutely loved! I want to write a reaction paper on this one. There are so many gospel principles that can be discussed from this one. Also, A Thomas Jefferson Education is a great book talking about getting rid of the "There's always a right and a wrong" frame of mind. Sometimes it's hard for me to go to English right after math. Math tells me there is always a right and a wrong AND there's usually only 1 right way to do it. I like working in English better because we learn to think for ourselves.
In Class Notes
Mr. Voigt. The scariest person you'll ever meet. He taught me so much more than just writing skills. He taught me about life, how to study, how to think. FANTASTIC! I felt more confident about myself, my writing, my studies, and my ability to learn after taking his class.
Mr. Voigt's dry (and sometimes morbid) sense of humor is usually the first think his past students think of. The confident way he stood, with his polka doted ties and off-colored slacks, did not reflect his height, but it did in his teaching style.
No comments:
Post a Comment